[Osmf-talk] Chairman

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Aug 4 07:57:10 UTC 2009

On 04/08/09 08:54, Frederik Ramm wrote:

> I guess one has to distinguish between Foundation and community here.
> For the Foundation, there might arise situations where "a decision needs
> to be taken" (especially when outside parties are involved, e.g. you are
> issued a writ and need to respond; an opportunity for funding is about
> to expire, etc.), and the decision then picks the path the Foundation is
> going to pursue.

My biggest complaint about the foundation is it's reluctance to make
decisions - they like to punt by saying it's a not a decision for them
to make and that "the community" should decide. The problem is that
nobody is able to tell me how to ask "the community" for a decision.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/