[Osmf-talk] 13k OSMF members by end of 2010?

Andy Allan andy at gravitystorm.co.uk
Tue Aug 4 09:41:06 UTC 2009

Frederik Ramm wrote:

> I'm not prepared to agree to anything more than a doubling of membership
> figures every year

Whilst I agree with the broad thrust of your discussion I disagree with
this. Until recently the OSM community size was doubling approximately
every 9 months - so I wouldn't support a policy to actively shrink the
percentage of the community who are osmf members!

I would be interested in seeing (osmf-members)/(active-mappers) through
the years - I suspect the ratio is falling.

Nit-pickingly Yours,
Andy