[Osmf-talk] This year's AGM and elections

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Aug 6 09:24:25 UTC 2009

Hi,

Ulf Möller wrote:
> I'm wondering if I should get a plane ticket. (It wouldn't make too much
> sense just for a 20 minute meeting...) So, who is going to be there? Are
> there plans for the OSM anniversary party yet?

I'll be there but I don't expect too much from the AGM either (never
been to one but I assume that neither voters nor candidates will turn up
in huge numbers - and rightly so, since expecting candidates to turn up
in person would discriminate against those from further away, or at
least those who aren't on expenses ;-)

Bye
Frederik