[Osmf-talk] OSM-F membership growth

sotm at livingwithdragons.com sotm at livingwithdragons.com
Tue Aug 11 19:19:30 UTC 2009

I've been thinking a "virtual membership card" would be nice to have
available. In my thoughts I didn't call it that.
I imagine for some people a/the reason for being an OSMF member is
because they want to make it clear that they care about the OSM and will
support it not only with contributions but also with voting and some
finances.
I only have a small personal blog related to OSM, but it would be nice
if my pride was visible not only by "x edits made" but by a graphic that
said "OSM Foundation Member". It's not always about how much you've
contributed anymore, but that you care the data remains free and in good
hands.

The reason I haven't yet suggested such a (set of?) graphic(s) be made
is that I was planning to make one first and then confirm that the OSMF
Board would allow such graphics/statements to be used. Realistically I
won't get round to doing it, and graphics aren't my strong point.

Gregory Marler
http://www.livingwithdragons.com