[Osmf-talk] Access to OSM-F membership list WAS Re: [OSM-talk] Status of the Local Chapter working group

Nick Black nick at blacksworld.net
Thu Aug 13 10:05:06 UTC 2009

Hi Roberto,

The list of OSM-F members is not available.  This is due to privacy
laws in the UK.  The OSM-F is currently finding out about data
protection act registration, which would give us more flexibility with
membership details.  I don't know the full details at the about what
you can and can't do with membership details at the moment, so I can't
really comment more.

What use do you have in mind?

--
Nick Black