[Osmf-talk] OPENSTREETMAP FOUNDATION - NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

Nick Black nick at blacksworld.net
Mon Aug 17 10:10:25 UTC 2009

My position on this is clear.  It is he Foundation membership who
elect the Board.  We should not restrict the member's choice based on
the affiliation of a candidate to one company or cause.  The OSM-F
membership have all of the information needed to make an intelligent
choice that will benefit OpenStreetMap.

The Foundation should tackle the issues with "vote hijacking" by
increasing the OSM-F membership numbers by attracting more of the
150,000 OSM members around the world to join the OSM-F and participate
in the election process.

--
Nick