[Osmf-talk] Voting for Board Members

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Tue Aug 18 11:57:45 UTC 2009

Nomination of new board member candidates is now closed, so if you wish to
vote by email, now is a good time. Voting by email closes at midnight BST
(GMT+1) on Thursday.

You can find the list of candidates and voting instructions here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM09/Election_to_Board

You can vote for up to 7 candidates, i.e. you have 7 votes.  You can only
add one vote per candidate. The votes for each candidate will then be added
up. The 7 candidates with the most votes (by email and at the AGM) will be
elected.

There are 11 great candidates for 7 places.

Someone commented that it is difficult to decide who to vote for if you do
not know them. You can find out what each candidate has to say about
themselves at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM09/Election_to_Board.  As I
do know all the candidates, I have done a little write-up on why you should
consider each person.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Ewmjc/2009_Board_Candidates .  This
is strictly my  personal view but I believe I have been fair - everyone
without exception is worthy of your attention!

Mike