[Osmf-talk] Membership

Lulu-Ann at gmx.de Lulu-Ann at gmx.de
Tue Aug 18 14:35:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

I enjoy the discussion about membership and giving out address lists very much, as nobody asked me for my address at all, as far as I remember.

I noticed that I was not even told my primary key, what would be sufficient, I guess I don't need a membership pass.

How do I know that my membership is legalized?
Can somebody please send me my membership ID?

Can we have a field for the membership number in the wiki template, please?

I do not want my address to be downloadable, I am fighting enough against email spam, I do not need additional snailmail spam.
I do not even need my real name in a public list with my nickname.
Women do have reasons for that!

I do like the idea of business cards, why not solve it in first place like the virtual membership pass?
We could have a template, and all contributors can print business cards themselves.

Regards
Lulu-Ann