[Osmf-talk] Business cards (was: OSM-F membership growth)

Oliver White sotm at blibbleblobble.co.uk
Wed Aug 19 18:47:58 UTC 2009

2009/8/18 Andy Robinson (blackadder) <blackadderajr at googlemail.com>:
> Another useful aspect of a membership card is when promoting OSM to others.
> I don't even currently have an OSMF business card as a board member but then
> in practice I would be happy with is car which has my username and contact
> details on it

We used to have business cards - I seem to remember someone brought a
batch of home-printed ones to the Rutland party (and they just say
"openstreetmap" on them with OSM's contact details so you can split
one order between everyone without worrying about whose name is
printed on it)

These were very useful/popular whilst mapping, probably because they
reassure the local residents that you're not a terrorist or estate
agent.   I seem to have run out, but if someone could do more that
would be great.  (hand them out in london this weekend?)