[Osmf-talk] EVERYONE: PLEASE VOTE

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Thu Aug 20 09:28:17 UTC 2009

2009/8/20 Nick Black <nick at blacksworld.net>:
> The unauthorized use of Foundation membership details to pursue a personal
> agenda - membership details that I have personally been arguing long and
> hard within the Foundation and the Board should be released publicly - is a
> new low.

Please Nick this is hardly unauthorised. Frederik is an administrator
of the OSMF talk list and he has the best interests of a health OSMF
at heart. He has not released any personal information. As you have
point out the membership list is meant to be a matter of public record
already but it is not yet due to failings of the OSMF board.

How else do you believe this matter would have been raised with the
members? Or do you believe that CloudMade's significant stake in OSMF
membership is not a cause for concern?

/ Grant