[Osmf-talk] EVERYONE: PLEASE VOTE

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Thu Aug 20 10:56:15 UTC 2009

2009/8/20 Nick Black <nick at blacksworld.net>:
> No, I don't think it is cause for concern.  Neither do many of the other
> people who have replied to this thread.  I'll only briefly repeat myself:
> CloudMade staff are free to vote as they choose, just as everyone else in
> the community is.

The OSMF membership secretary investigating the membership spike from
one company is cause for concern alone.

CloudMade employees brought to OpenStreetMap exclusively by their
employment and their OSMF membership being paid via their boss does
not seem kosher to me. Let alone it seems unfair to the rest of the
OSM Community in Ukraine (and the rest of the world) who are unable to
have their voices heard by joining the OSMF.

/ Grant