[Osmf-talk] EVERYONE: PLEASE VOTE

Sergiy Drapiko sdrapiko at cloudmade.com
Thu Aug 20 11:42:45 UTC 2009

Grant,

While the initial comment was not particularly nice to Cloudmade (to say the
least), you are pushing too far. As far as I am concerned, no one in
Cloudmade have approached me with an offer to pay for my OSMF membership,
let alone "order" me to register.

Also, 15 pounds a year is not a significant amount, so you can rest assured
that the rest of Ukraine's OSM community are financially capable to join if
they want to. Finding a credit card that works with PayPal over here IS a
problem, but that's a TODO for OSMF, not Cloudmade's fault.

BR,
Sergiy