[Osmf-talk] EVERYONE: PLEASE VOTE

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Thu Aug 20 11:45:27 UTC 2009

On 20/08/2009 12:16, Andy Robinson (blackadder) wrote:
>> "Not-for-profit organisations
>>

> Thanks, this is exactly the section we have been working under to date and
> the reason why we can't just throw out lists of members and personal info ad
> hoc.

I researched this for Cambridge Cycling Campaign some time ago (which
though its legal status is different, also falls under this exemption).
We produced the following, and require our committee members to sign a
paper saying they have read and understood their obligations with
respect to member's personal details regarding this policy:
http://www.camcycle.org.uk/about/dataprotection/

David