[Osmf-talk] EVERYONE: PLEASE VOTE

Andy Robinson (blackadder) blackadderajr at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:54:08 UTC 2009

Peter Miller wrote:
>Sent: 20 August 2009 12:37 PM
>To: Andy Robinson (blackadder)
>Cc: 'Nick Black'; osmf-talk at openstreetmap.org
>Subject: Re: [Osmf-talk] EVERYONE: PLEASE VOTE
>

>Good news. It would of course be useful to have board meeting minutes
>available for meetings held since 14 April 2009 so that others can see
>what the board is working on and is not working on - most of us are
>working in the dark at present and can only guess.

Final versions of April, May and June minutes are now available from the
OSMF website. July draft version to follow.

I'm sorry that cut and paste doesn't work on these published pdf files.
Google Docs only lets me use one of the pdf writers and reasons know only to
itself scrambles the paste if you try it. If anyone knows a workaround it
would be greatly appreciated as it would an extra faff to print hard copy
and rescan to PDF.

Cheers

Andy