[Osmf-talk] Membership

Klaus Ga├čner k_gassner at web.de
Fri Aug 21 07:25:03 UTC 2009

Hi!

As a new member from Germany I just received this as the first post on
the list.

Lars Aronsson schrieb:
>>From the rude and angry tone in your posting, at least we can all
> be certain that you are a German citizen.
>
> Have a nice day!

I would like to thank you for your warm welcome and helpful attitude,
but in fact it rather feels appropriate to either frown upon the lack of
a smiley or take insult.

Please let me know which country you are from so I can insult your
people in return and lay the base for a constructive cooperation right
away. :-)

bye
	Nop