[Osmf-talk] Informal board election results

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Sun Aug 23 12:43:48 UTC 2009

I notice that there has not been a formal election results
announcement on this list as yet. I was at the AGM and the results
have been posted informally on the wiki and reflect my memory of the
results. [1]

I think we have a very good board for the coming year and it is
noticeably more geographically diverse this year. Last year we had
residents of fout countries (Netherlands, Sweden, UK, and the USA). We
now have residents of six countries out of a board of seven (Germany,
Italy,  Netherlands, Sweden, UK, USA).

I don't envy the new board the amount of work that they have let
themselves in, but I am very appreciate of the individuals who have
stepped forward to perform this important role.

Regards,

Peter Miller

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM09/Election_to_Board