[Osmf-talk] Informal board election results

Andy Robinson (blackadder) blackadderajr at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 24 09:34:11 UTC 2009

These are the results as give at the meeting.

The votes cast were:

Nick Black 86
Steve Coast 112 (elected)
Mike Collinson 98 (elected)
Simone Cortesi 106 (elected)
Henk Hoff 94 (elected)
George James 78
Mikel Maron 103 (elected)
Hurricane McEwen 52
Peter Miller 75
Ulf Moller 90 (elected)
Andy Robinson 112 (elected)

There is one proxy vote that we need to validate properly which may result
in a slight number change to that above. However it does not impact the
elected board.

The formal and final details will be in the minutes, a draft of which will
be up on the OSMF website soon.

Cheers

Andy