[Osmf-talk] Legal edible violations

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Mon Aug 24 12:48:43 UTC 2009

Dear Gregory,

This is a candieldy serious set of allegations, something which, if true, is
not something our community should stomache. I am certainly not prepared to
swallow it and will also raise the matter at the License Working Group
meeting on Tuesday.

However, I would ask you to consider that spatio-comestibles is very much a
pioneering area and that we at OpenStreetMap are a sweet way ahead of Google
and the Ordnance Survey in the UK. Further, Richard's cake did remain fully
on-line during this weekend's server maintenance period and we should be
grateful for that. Perhaps all we need to do is add a properly attributed
marzipan-layer to the slippy map?

And remember, only with OpenStreetMap can folks have their map and eat it
too.

Best Regards,
Michael Collinson

:-)  :-)