[Osmf-talk] Fwd: AW: Lizenzverstoß bei Magix Foto auf CD&DVD 9

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Tue Dec 1 15:26:01 UTC 2009

Frederik Ramm wrote:
> [...] we would have to have some other form of
> communication within the community to tell each other which "cases"
> we're working on (so that nobody gets contacted from more than one side
> at the same time!) [...] it must not
> come across as a "hall of shame" but as an internal tool that helps us
> monitor what we (as a group) are doing.

If it's only intended as an internal tool, does it need to be visible
for visitors who are not logged in (and search engines)? Mappers who
want to use that page coordinating their communication with map users
need a wiki account anyway, as we don't allow IP edits. To me, limiting
read access for that kind of page could easily prevent the "hall of
shame" effect.

Tobias Knerr