[Osmf-talk] New license proposal status II

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Dec 2 22:22:39 UTC 2009


Mike,

Mike Collinson wrote:
> We therefore have not started the vote but will meet again on Friday and 
> would like to begin then.

I sincerely hope that before you e-mail the OSMF members with your 
proposal and a voting link, we can reach agreement on this list about 
what exactly will be voted on, especially the options that will later be 
presented to the contributors.

If we cannot reach agreement and if you decide that you want to go ahead 
with a version to which some OSMF members, including myself, have 
objected on this list, I respectfully request to be given a chance to 
write down why I think that OSMF members should vote "no", and for that 
statement to be included in your e-mail that goes out to OSMF members. 
(I would promise to be brief and unemotional, but I think fairness 
dictates that the other side be heard on equal footing.)

Bye
Frederik

-- 
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail frederik at remote.org  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"




More information about the osmf-talk mailing list