[Osmf-talk] New license change proposal status

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Thu Dec 3 22:30:24 UTC 2009

I like the poll, but from  Statistical point of view 48 votes can hardly
be called representative.

As I explained earlier, the community forms the strength of OSM, use it!

I would like to suggest to enhance the poll, add links to the
documentation and broadcast it to the community. Then decide.

As James Surowicki says:

"The outcome of the calculated answer of a none homogenous group will
aways be better then that of the best expert in the group."

Another hint; translate the poll into more languages.