[Osmf-talk] License Status III

James Fee james.fee at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 18:57:20 UTC 2009

My small mind still can't grasp the purpose of question #2.  Either I
accept ODbL as the new license or I rejected it and then more on.  The PD
question is one I would like to see formalized more within the structure,
but I'm not sure it is relevant to "replacing" CC-by-SA with ODbL.

A far more interesting question to me would be:

"I reject ODbL, but I am not happy with CC-by-SA".

--
James Fee
http://www.spatiallyadjusted.com/