[Osmf-talk] CC BY SA 2.0 and backup plan

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at medemail.com.au
Sat Dec 5 21:58:53 UTC 2009

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009, SteveC wrote:
> I gotta say, the fear uncertainty and doubt you guys have put up on the No
> wiki page is pretty disgusting. Maybe disturbing.
>
> It's an extremely poor show to sit on the sidelines all this time and then
> pile in with that kind of stuff.
>
> Christ knows what the hell you're trying to achieve, and removing Matt's
> comments was pretty bad.
>
> I thought you supported this project but you make every appearance of
> wanting to tear it apart.

Faced with the single question "vote", where 265 persons get a vote out of all
of the contributors, looking at the losses which will be incurred in the data,
I found the process wrong and had to vote against it.

The remainder of your mail is simply rude against the nay-sayers and I suggest
you retract it.

Liz