[Osmf-talk] wiki pages

Graham Asher graham.asher at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 6 09:54:08 UTC 2009

I second Valerio's remarks. Although I haven't followed all the
arguments in the fullest of detail (I have tried, but lack of time
prevents it), I find myself curiously drawn to the No side based on the
style of argumentation. Some on the Yes side have used argumentum ad
hominem and been rather patronising and dismissive, while the Noes have,
it seems to me, been far more reasonable in their objections. However,
my views are irrelevant unless I receive a vote. I wonder what happened
to that? Yes, I have checked my spam trap.

Graham