[Osmf-talk] OPENSTREETMAP FOUNDATION - NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Fri Jul 31 01:31:11 UTC 2009

El día Wednesday 29 July 2009 11:43:54, Frederik Ramm dijo:
> Ævar, Ivan, Simone, Ulf, and all other OSM activists from "the
> continent" and beyond - I want your names on this list so that I can
> vote for you!

Only if somebody buys blackadder a decent headset. Man, I do hate the
background noise in those 3-hour-long OSMF board telephone meetings. Or speak
spanish at the meetings. That would be fun.

Seriously now, I think I have enough paperwork and meetings thanks to the
chapter. The chapters should be used to delegate regional stuff, not to work
double shifts (OSMF+chapter).

Also, I do not know if an internationally disperse board could operate
efficiently (about the physical stuff). Maybe if the OSMF would be bigger,
had paid staff it would work. Maybe we should just jump into it and try.
Frederik, you'll have to convince me of that second option if you want me on
that list :-)

Cheers,

Un ordenador no es una televisión ni un microondas: es una herramienta
compleja.