[Osmf-talk] Fwd: AW: Lizenzverstoß bei Magix Foto auf CD&DVD 9

Lulu-Ann at gmx.de Lulu-Ann at gmx.de
Wed Nov 25 15:56:21 UTC 2009

Hi!

My problem here is, that the answer of Magix does not sound like they are planning to act correctly next time, so if we want to sue them next time (what we should!) we should tell them that now.

That will help them to understand, and if not, it will put it on their risks list at least.

If we do not act consequently in the beginning of problems (what will result in press articles), we will have to cope with an increasing number of companies who think they will get along without attribution.

Wehret den Anfängen!
(Stop it in the beginning!)

To steer the press articles, somebody of the foundation could give an interview, announcing that in the future there might be sues, because the problem grows.
Then nobody can say 'oops, now OSM suddenly gets nasty...' and we have good press, not bad.

Regards
Lulu-Ann

--
Preisknaller: GMX DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02