[Osmf-talk] Feedback please post-AGM and the coming year of OSMF

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Thu Sep 3 21:36:54 UTC 2009

Dear all

Thanks very much for voting for me back in to the OSMF. It's going to
be a fun year and I've been thinking quite a bit about how and what to
work on during it.

To further this I'd like feedback on a couple of things. First, what
generally and specifically you think the OSMF should get done this
year, and second how the elections could be improved for next year
while it's relatively fresh in your mind. Third, anything else you
want to note.

There is a anonymous text box you can jot anything you like down here:

	http://bit.ly/IXW05

Or feel free to mail me or this list. I'm looking for any and all
feedback from this diverse set of OSMF members so please take a couple
of minutes at lunch or something to put your thoughts down.

I'll summarise the feedback I get here on this list. Lemme know if you
don't want to be included in that high-level summary.

Yours &c.

Steve