[Osmf-talk] US Chapter Organization

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Sep 18 00:54:56 UTC 2009

Hi All,
We've been discussing on talk-us potentially forming a U.S. local chapter.
 A wiki page has been started to organize.

In case you aren't on the talk-us list and would be interested the wiki page
is here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/United_States  If
you would potentially be interested in joining add your name to the list at
the bottom.

We are currently trying to determine if we have enough interest and make
decisions such as where to incorporate, since that is done in a particular
state.

Sorry for the cross-post I wanted to make sure anyone interested was aware.

Thanks,

Kate Chapman