[Osmf-talk] Result of board election voting

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Aug 2 06:44:12 UTC 2010

On Jul 27, 2010, at 8:44 PM, Mike Collinson wrote:

> Dear Members,
>
> I now announce the voting result as follows. As one voter wrote: "a tough choice among great candidates".  Congratulations to Emilie and Iván on election to the board.  Third place is tied and I am conferring with the board as the fairest method of resolving this.
>
> Kate Chapman           50
> Thea Clay                  33
> Emilie Laffray             94
> Oliver Kühn                74
> Lars Francke              74
> Iván Sánchez Ortega   81

Interesting that there should not be a well-defined procedure for dealing with a tie in votes.
Thanks for all the hard work on this, Mike and others!

Martijn van Exel +++ m at rtijn.org (who is worried that he was not fully paid up on the day of the vote and thus might have avoided this situation)
Laziness – Impatience – Hubris

http://schaaltreinen.nl
twitter: mvexel