[Osmf-talk] OSMF Wiki is missing contact info!

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Thu Aug 19 20:12:33 UTC 2010

Niccolo,

Thanks, yes there should be contact information! I have now added it the Membership and Join or Renew pages.

I or the future membership secretary can always be reached at membership at osmfoundation.org.

I am looking up your membership status now and will email you privately.

In my spare time, I am slowly writing a small system for members to check on-line information about membership status, add personal details and join/renew forms instead of just PayPal link. At the moment I am testing out renewal notices with it.

Mike
membership