[Osmf-talk] Result of board election voting

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Tue Jul 27 18:44:34 UTC 2010

Dear Members,

I now announce the voting result as follows. As one voter wrote: "a tough choice among great candidates".  Congratulations to Emilie and Iván on election to the board.  Third place is tied and I am conferring with the board as the fairest method of resolving this.

Kate Chapman           50
Thea Clay                  33
Emilie Laffray             94
Oliver Kühn                74
Lars Francke              74
Iván Sánchez Ortega   81

61 voters casting in person
97 proxy voters casting via email

We had to void some voters as follows. This took some time as it has a material effect on third place.

0 Spoilt votes
2 email votes voided as also voted in person
4 votes voided as from members not fully paid up as of AGM (0 proxy, 4 AGM)
7 votes voided as not from members (6 proxy, 1 AGM)

I would like to personally thank all the candidates for standing and also express my appreciation to election scrutineers Dave Stubbs and Simon Ward for the time and diligence they put in making sure we got everything right.

Regards,
Michael Collinson

Secretary
OpenStreetMap Foundation
michael at osmfoundation.org

Name & Registered Office:
Openstreetmap Foundation
132 Maney Hill Road
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands
B72 1JU
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.