[Osmf-talk] seeking funding ideas

Andrew Turvey andrewrturvey at googlemail.com
Sat May 1 09:18:43 UTC 2010

Talking of donations, Wikimedia UK is currently inviting people to apply for grants from £100-£3000 to support projects linked to Wikimedia or other open source educational resources.

Is there anything we could help OSM with?

[1] http://blog.wikimedia.org.uk/2010/02/call-for-proposals-for-wikimedia-uk-initiatives/