[Osmf-talk] [OSM-legal-talk] Noise vs unanswered questions

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 06:49:44 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 10:55 PM, SteveC <steve at asklater.com> wrote:

> On Sep 1, 2010, at 3:17 PM, Liz wrote:
> > The complete lack of any arguments left in the brains of the pro-ODbL
> lobby
> > shows in the complete falling apart of any discussion on this list, with
> > previously thoughtful people concentrating on personal attacks on others,
> > mostly claiming that they are making personal attacks.
>
> Um, no, just all the smart people are kind of bored by you and your friends
> so we don't participate in the mindless circular 'debates' you engender any
> more. So all we have left on the list is you guys jerking off.
>
> I'm saddened that the people in control of OSM have such little respect for
their contributors.

OSMF has failed to demonstrate a convincing majority in favour of a license
change, but is embarked on a plan to change the license without any further
debate or decision point.

This kind of response reinforces the impression that many people are now
getting of how OSM is being run.

80n