[Osmf-talk] Articles of Association Review.

Chris Fleming me at chrisfleming.org
Mon Apr 25 20:55:15 UTC 2011

The OSMF Strategy Working Group has been tasked with looking at the
Articles of Association[1], which is the legal document that governs OSMF.

In order to progress this, we have decided to form a small subgroup to
look at this, which meets on irc channel #osm-strategic at 17:00 UTC
every Monday evening. If you have an interest in the AoA, have stated
previous concerns about them, or have an interest in increased, but time
bounded, participation in OSMF Working Groups, this might be the group
for you to participate in.

The Articles were a model set and provide everything required for a UK
Company, but we are looking to mold  them to better reflect the Aims and
Working of the Foundation.

The current list of issues that we are looking at is documented on the
wiki at:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Strategic_working_group/Articles_of_Association_Review

So please reply and let me know if you wish to participate or if you
have any suggestions or comments.

Cheers
Chris

[1] http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Articles_of_Association