[Osmf-talk] Voting oversight

Henk Hoff henk at toffehoff.nl
Thu Aug 18 22:52:04 UTC 2011

Hello all,

We have three volunteers who are willing to do voting oversight. Derrick
Nehrenberg, Richard Weait and Sam Larsen. Thanks for volunteering!

All three person qualify for the job.

Before appointing, I like to give you, members of the Foundation, the
opportunity to voice any objections to Derrick, Richard and/or Sam being
appointed. If you have any objections, please send them to secretary@
osmfoundation.org before Sunday August 21st 2011 23.00 GMT.

Henk Hoff
secretary