[Osmf-talk] Membership applications from Skobbler employees

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Wed Aug 24 10:51:37 UTC 2011

At OSGEO, they have some sort of membership pyramid
(http://www.osgeo.org/membership)

It is my opinion that the "flow"

participant -> member -> charter member -> board

prevents hostile take overs and provides a perfectly fit
infrastructure to keep everyone on board and happy.

Dear board, please read the members area at OSGEO and use it as
reference for the OSMF.