[Osmf-talk] Membership applications from Skobbler employees

Christian Rogel christian.rogel at club-internet.fr
Wed Aug 24 19:47:49 UTC 2011

Le 24/08/11 16:36, Kate Chapman a écrit :
> I agree with Richard.  If there is a fear of a take-over maybe more
> people will join the OSMF.  There is nothing to stop that from
> happening.
>
> -Kate

Same opinion. If there is no indication in the present AoA, the Board
has no right for inventing a rule.
That's a matter of confidence in a fair ruling of the organization.
Maybe, a rule can be added in the foreseen AoA, but generally, it is the
access to the Board which is delayed (6 months, by example), not the
voter right.

Christian Rogel