[Osmf-talk] I'm running for the board

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 22:42:38 UTC 2011

I'll go ahead and throw my hat into the ring.

I've been with the project several years, I've been an active
contributor, local organizer, a member of a few working groups, and
I've been to various events.

I am not sure if I'll be able to go to SOTM in Denver; I'm dealing
with some scheduling issues which may prevent me from being able to
make this event, but I've been to other events, including both OSM
Hacking Weekends in London this year, and I have a long history of
firm commitment to the project.

So I'm announcing my intent to run for the board[1].

- Serge

[1] Right now I'm having some issues with Paypal, so my membership has
expired. I hope to be able to fix this in the next few days, well
before the period it needs to be fixed as I understand it.