[Osmf-talk] Membership applications from Skobbler employees

Thu Aug 25 11:41:05 UTC 2011

Andreas Perstinger wrote:
> Perhaps I'm missing something but it's one thing to have voting rights
> but another one how you can use it. Granted there is still a week time,
> but there is no one (openly) affiliated with Skobbler who stands for the
> board.

Indeed not. Thus far the situation does appear to be different to last
year when, according to Tom's posting to talk@, there were already "a
large number of Skobbler employees" signed up, which I guess might have
swung the third place at the board election (a tie between Oliver and Lars
Francke, settled in Oliver's favour by tossing a coin:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM10/Election_to_Board).

cheers
Richard