[Osmf-talk] OSM high-vis jackets

Sam Larsen samlarsen1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 09:11:29 UTC 2011

I have just consulted the jacket supply company and it will cost us £262 for 50 new jackets (order reference 44845 at £5.24 per vest [including bulk discount]).

Alternatively we could post 40/60/80 jackets from Spain back to London at a cost of something like 20 - 40 (or more) Euros.  But, we will have to wait for Ivan to go back to his home town to post them.
Ivan, are you likely to use/distribute the jackets in Spain in the future?

I am looking to send some of these jackets (~5) to Ghana for a mapping project but i may need some more in the future.  Do we need to purchase more for uses in the future? Are people still using/distributing them?

Sam