[Osmf-talk] logo update

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 09:20:15 UTC 2011

On 18 December 2011 23:04, SteveCoast <steve at asklater.com> wrote:

> Many of them have fallen in to the "OSM text plus a pin" bucket with some interesting variations on how to represent a pin.

Given that pins on a map is pretty much the antithesis of what we are
all about, it's worth updating your briefing to discourage them. I'd
even prefer the sweaty-armpits logo (#79)!

It would be awesome if the logo suggests - or even hints - at the
mutability of the underlying geodata. Or entirely differently,
suggests our collaborative outlook. If not, generic global-mapping.
But please, please, no pins on a map.

Cheers,
Andy