[Osmf-talk] logo update

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 11:00:34 UTC 2011

On 19 December 2011 10:29, Gregory Marler <sotm at livingwithdragons.com> wrote:
> A +1 on Andy's pin comments.
> But Andy, do you realise you can click on the 'sweaty armpits' to reveal the
> full image is two t-shirts with push pins on. The other logos have sensibly
> centred their images.

I only found this out after I had posted - I hereby retract my
endorsements of #79!

However, if the rest of it is ditched and someone wants to iterate on
the "sweaty armpits" theme, then I think it's one of the best
"crowd-source"-y design we have so far! [*]

Cheers,
Andy

[*] I'm only half-joking, you know - again, maybe something for Steve
to muse on when considering the logos.