[Osmf-talk] logo update

Graham Asher graham.asher at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 19 13:07:32 UTC 2011

Just took a look at it, and it's awful. Strange androgynous figures with
weird hair, one with apparently only four fingers on his/her left hand,
defacing the planet with an overflowing bucket of tar, while cracks
develop in the earth behind them and a blob of green goo emerges. One of
our heroes is displaying his hindquarters and the soles of his shoes,
which some cultures don't like. We could do a lot better.

Graham