[Osmf-talk] logo update

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 14:47:45 UTC 2011

Frederik, you're not making sense in a deep way. If none of us on the Board care about the things you hold dear about OSM, why are we bothering at all? You ask yourself that in your last sentence "I don't understand why" ... perhaps it's because you have the "what" completely wrong. You have some cognitive dissonance here, and the way you resolve it is by attacking Steve and the rest of the Board. Perhaps you could resolve whatever issue you have in another way.
-Mikel

== Mikel Maron ==
+14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron