[Osmf-talk] logo update

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Mon Dec 19 22:15:16 UTC 2011

Fred I have some advice for you; reply to my emails instead of taking
these oblique chances. Its super clear you're just avoiding direct
debate.

Even if I thought all the things you ascribe to me, which I don't, its
also clear you're taking the opposite extreme which is to assume all
those 20k people are just like you and you're representing the silent
majority.

Here's a very simple and powerful question: what would you do Fred?
Lately all you have done is pour scorn on anyone trying to make any
progress unless it goes via you or happens in a London pub. So lets
imagine you had budget and time and inclination. What would you do that
would be so great for the future of OSM?

Steve