[Osmf-talk] logo update

Jaak Laineste jaak at nutiteq.com
Tue Dec 20 07:16:11 UTC 2011

 So with whom we could trade or our high-value old logo vintage merchandise with, in exchange to similar localized stuff with new low-value logo? It is even in quite exclusive language, so should be great deal.

 Really, logo change means significant unplanned cost for us. We already have most of our stuff expired, with old (and not the current) logo, at least these logos are recognizably similar.

 Web design change - no problems. The web page really needs fresh look and already first design proposals are quite promising.

Jaak