[Osmf-talk] site

SteveCoast steve at asklater.com
Tue Dec 20 11:09:19 UTC 2011

On Dec 20, 2011, at 4:06 AM, Tom Hughes wrote:

>>> I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic, so I shall assume for now that you are happily awarding me bonus points.
>>
>> I'm afraid not. But hey, you control the site :-)
>
> I was just being polite by offering attribution in the form suggested by them on their web site:
>
> http://developer.mapquest.com/web/products/open/map#terms

Did this go through any review from anyone? I remember there used to be a process for accepting layers.

It's just quite a juxtaposition with how evil CloudMade supposedly was and the outcry over even thinking of different logos, but slapping a MQ logo on there doesn't get much comment.

I need to learn how to work like you Tom, clearly I will be more effective in my evil plans :-)

Steve