[Osmf-talk] site

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue Dec 20 14:18:30 UTC 2011

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Tom Hughes <tom at compton.nu> wrote:

> I would be very reluctant personally to have a paid implementation because
> it basically pays somebody to the interesting work of writing something
> while leaving the grunt work of trying to review the results to the
> volunteers.

I'm curious Tom, is implementing every feature interesting to you?
Are there tasks other than reviewing patches that you consider grunt
work?

I personally think you pay people to do the work people don't want to
do.  But I've never been 100% clear on what that is in OSM.  Though my
assumption really is most of the time now it is people having time to
do the work they want.

-Kate