[Osmf-talk] voting feedback

Kai Krueger kakrueger at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 18:36:15 UTC 2011

I would suggest #187 and #131 as potential candiates.

[187]
http://www.crowdspring.com/project/2316224_openstreetmap-logo/entry/4257063_osm-logo02/

[131]
http://www.crowdspring.com/project/2316224_openstreetmap-logo/entry/4255095_osm/

Kai

P.S. My preference though would be to stick with the old logo. I don't
really see a need to change it.