[Osmf-talk] OSMF GPS

Sam Larsen samlarsen1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 24 12:52:26 UTC 2011

Luca,

MapsForAll.org has evolved from the old GPSToGo
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/GPStogo

But it now encompasses more than just distributing GPS, we are providing imagery and other resources to help people map.  It still follows the same idea of GPSToGo - that is, 100% volunteer mapping for OSM.  We are starting our pilot project in Tamale, Ghana where we have acquired some satellite imagery and are also providing some GPS for further mapping.

Sam